Thursday, July 7, 2011

Parks and Recreation

The weather was pretty decent so after dad got his morning coffee we went to the park to play.

It started out with a game of soccer. 





First I just played with my dad.



But he kicked for real.

(I didn't really kick the ball people.  C'mon!)




And he scored on me.





So instead I started playing with mommy.






Because she lets me win.





"Oh, that must be what was distracting you when I scored so easily."








Then I switched things up.  Literally.
I moved over to the teeter-totter.















I actually had more fun standing on the side of the teeter totter and pushing it up and down on my own than I did riding it.
Then it was time to go for a ride with mom. 





I was pretty well-rested after riding on all those toys, so I moved back to the soccer pitch.

But instead of more soccer, dad and I played basketball!







After finally exhausting my opponents...


...it was time to leave...


...for a winner's lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment