Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lil' Buchlov

Most of you probably remember I have a sword.  

I got it at Hrad Buchlov, but then got it taken away.

The only other time I was able to use it was in the park one glorious afternoon.

Well... it turns out I no longer need a sword to release my mayhem.  

First I had to select my weapon (branch) carefully.


Then I hid from afar to watch my enemy.


I was delighted to have found it.

It wasn't aware that I was nearby because it showed no fear.  If it knew I was here it would have shook with fear.


Quickly I approached with weapon raised!


And unleashed the fury!


Take that!


And that!


And that!
Had enough?

Good.

I thought so.

I hope you learned your lesson.


Sword or no sword, Kuba's a ninja now and makes nature his own weapon.

Enemies beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment