Saturday, July 30, 2011

Aquapark Olešná


Aquapark Olešná is a fairly new aquapark in Frýdek-Místek which I got to visit while house-sitting for Teta Lenka.

Yes, there's even a jezero, or lake, behind the pool.

 
And the pool is nestled in the mountains, so even on a warm day like today (I think it was in the low eighties), it only felt like it was in the mid- seventies and the breeze would some- times make you shiver.


Frýdek is a much larger city than Uherský Brod, so this pool is larger than our outdoor one - which we haven't even used this summer!
This means this pool is larger than both Aquapark Delfin and Hluk.



This photo is towards the end of the day.  
There must have been around 2,000 people here.
Because we got there pretty early, I had lots of room to play.





Even my parents got in the pool to relax and splash with me!


As you know, I love slides.  I must have gone down this slide more than 200 times.  
I could go three, four, or maybe even five times a minute!  



As soon as I splashed in the pool and turned around, went up the five steps, and plopped back down on the slide. 


But there was more to do than just slide...




...like splash...




...and jump!


I even went to the big pool to keep jumping.



My babi even bought me rubber duckies to play with in the water.


Of course my babi came with us.
Who do you think took the picture of all three of us?


But I was just content playing and hanging out in the pool.

Mainly because I already had my favorite toy with me.

 










When it was finally time to go I got myself a parek v roliku because I had worked up such an appetite.



Hey!  What are you doing out?


Are there any more hiding in there?
 Nope.  So time to put it back, tear-in, and enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment