But this summer... this summer has been odd. It's been much cooler here than usual and a lot wetter. But again, I cannot complain because even though I haven't had a chance to go swimming a lot this summer, it's only been into the eighties twice. Yep.
So, you have to take advantage of nice days when you can and go to the pool. One of our favorite places is the pool in the nearby village of Hluk.
I know what you're thinking.
No, there are no Hulks in Hluk. But there are kluks. And when I'm there, there's one more.
Here I am in the baby pool decked out in my swimming shoes, bathing suit, and hat.
Thanks for the outfit Grandma and Donna Marie!
At first I was pretty content just hanging out in the baby pool section.
The little kids' pool is separate from the big pool, and the little kids' pool is also pretty decent in size.
Plus it has a fountain, a rhino that shoots water, and a built-in slide!
Dad lathered me in sunscreen.
And then it was time to slide!
And slide!
And slide some more!
If only I had spit water out of my mouth, then I could have looked like a sculpture in a water fountain!
Soon I got bored in the kids' pool. It was time to explore. It was time...
...for the big pool!
I crawled and I climbed.
And I showed off my monkey skills.
I even showed off my daredevil skills.
I just ran off the edge and jumped to Dad in the water.
I swear I must have done this for at least half an hour.
It was just never boring!
But I soon grew tired.
I slept in my stroller for two whole hours before waking up and jumping back into the pool!
************************************************************************************
I know this has nothing to do with the pool, other than the fact that the photo was taken while we were at the pool. We could have taken this photo anywhere, but then where would I include it? It's a funny photo of my cousin Julie, who lost another tooth.
No comments:
Post a Comment