It rained the other day when we ran to the corner store to grab a few odds-and-ends. Fortunately, there's a bar right next door! Even better, kids can be there!
While dad waited for his beer, mom and I looked at the pexeso I got for free next door at the grocery store.
(Pexeso is the game Memory.)
This one even has my name: Kubík!
As fun as being at a bar sounds, I was really wanting the rain to end so I could go play.
I asked mom for some crackers that we had purchased next door.

Pleeease?
Prosím, prosím?
I got my way.
I got my crackers.
They were delicious.
(Pexeso is the game Memory.)
This one even has my name: Kubík!
As fun as being at a bar sounds, I was really wanting the rain to end so I could go play.
| ,,Na Zdraví!'' |
Pleeease?
Prosím, prosím?
I got my way.
I got my crackers.
They were delicious.
Dad finished his beer and we headed home for dinner.
I had a párek.
| This what a párek looks like. |
"Quick! Look over there and be dis- tracted!"
CHOMP!
No comments:
Post a Comment