If you never click on the links in these blogs click on this one here. It's okay. I'll wait. (And, yes it is in Czech, but you don't have to read it. You just need to look at it. It's a map of the place I'm about to tell you about. And it's wicked awesome!)
Did you see that map? That is for Galaxie Zlín and it's an indoor fun-park. Now, I'm having my birthday party at the Youth Fitness Zone back home, but I would totally have it here if it was anywhere nearby. (Now, don't get me wrong, Youth Fit Zone is great, and I'm looking forward to having my party there because I always have a blast there, but c'mon! Did you see this place?)
I started out in the ball pit.
Well, actually my dad and I started there. I had an absolute blast playing here. Even after I ran around the rest of the children's section and the entire gym, I always came back to the ball pit.
At first I was happy just crawling around in the ball pit with my dad.
We crawled over those big pillows of an orange starfish and some amoeba- like purple blob. We tossed the balls around and my mom had to keep tossing them back into the pit.
But then I learned that I could jump here without falling down and getting hurt!
At first I was happy just crawling around in the ball pit with my dad.
We crawled over those big pillows of an orange starfish and some amoeba- like purple blob. We tossed the balls around and my mom had to keep tossing them back into the pit.
But then I learned that I could jump here without falling down and getting hurt!
Let the jumping begin!
GE-
-RON-
-IMO
!!!
My dad thought it'd be fun to bury me too.
And, I've got to tell you, not only was it fun, it was funny too!
At some point, my mom even joined me in the pit!
But the ball pit wasn't the only thing to do. As you saw on the map, there was more. Much, much more!
In that same "Little Kids' Area" was a climbing contraption.
You had to climb up a ramp,
make your way through an obstacle course,
pass a bubble window,
and then go down the slide!
And all this was just in the "Kids' Corner!"
There's a whole other part to this place!
There are HUGE inflatables to jump on!
I was having so much fun jumping, even my mom joined me!
And, even though I didn't go on the space shuttle, look at how cool it is! It opens up, the kids load into it, then it closes them in there and takes off!
Of course, I also didn't go on the climbing wall (You can see it behind the space shuttle in a few of these photos. It's the brightly colored wall.). I wanted to go on the gigantic trampolines too, but I wasn't big enough. (At least I can use the trampolines at Youth Fit Zone!)
There are also tricycles, scooters, and bicycles all over the place for kids to ride!
Now, as cool as all this stuff is, this stuff is only one small part as to why people come here. (You can also play ping-pong, air hockey, and foosball too.) Parents can sit in those fancy massage chairs, and theres a canteen that serves good Czech food (and beer!).
But the real reason kids like coming here to play is the huge, massive, gigantic, climbing jungle-gym with slides and all sorts of stuff! I don't know what to even call this thing other than awesome. There are go-carts underneath it. The slides and tunnels can even take you to the upstairs eating area.
But best of all... It's big enough for Dads to go on it too!
I even found another ball pit hidden in there!
And we left my favorite way...
S
L
I
D
I
N
G
W
H
E
E
E
!
You know what the funniest part about Galaxie Zlin is?
I'm free because I'm under two!
It's a good thing they charged my parents though. I know they had as much fun playing as I did. Unlike me though, my parents didn't need a nap on the way home from playing.
And, in case you've been wondering what the "Galaxy" has to do with the Czech city of Zlín, I'll tell you:
This place is out-of-this-world fun!
L
I
D
I
N
G
W
H
E
E
E
!
You know what the funniest part about Galaxie Zlin is?
I'm free because I'm under two!
It's a good thing they charged my parents though. I know they had as much fun playing as I did. Unlike me though, my parents didn't need a nap on the way home from playing.
And, in case you've been wondering what the "Galaxy" has to do with the Czech city of Zlín, I'll tell you:
This place is out-of-this-world fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment