Sunday, June 19, 2011

What a FUN Afternoon!

Today my cousins and I went down the hill from the house to feed the fish and ducks at the pond.


After we fed them (which didn't take long for us), we went for a walk.

We went right across the small land bridge in the middle of the pond.


We had to walk through all the trees too!






Then our path was blocked!


Not really.


Then we got on the right trail.



Then the real fun began!

It all started when my mom pulled off a leaf...




Then Julie and Petr got their own too!






Well, we're all kids, so I don't have to tell you that it didn't take long for what came next.





Even though my cousins got rid of theirs, I kept mine... and used it as camouflage.



I even picked up one of their discarded ones.






I tried to hide from mom...


...but she found me anyway.



After we let the wooded area, we made it to the hill that people use to sled and ski down during the winter. Even my dad has sled here before!




Then, for no good reason whatsoever, we had an impromptu breakdance competition.







After a quick break to check my kicks...


...I tried to hide from dad...


...who had his own idea for a reward of my most triumphant moves - TOSSING ME IN THE AIR!


Unfotunately, our fun had to end though. Teta Eva found us at the top of the hill and we went home.


But we did get a quick stop at a park on the way home.
Seriously, where do I get all this energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment