Vítám vás and Welcome to the Kingdom of King Kuba and all those who serve Him... Mainly, his parents.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
All Aboard!
We got up early to take a real choo=choo train to Luhočovice. My babi, teta, and cousins Julie and Petr joined us.
First, we left from the Uherský Brod train station.
Then we got on board!
And, don't think this is like any movies you've seen - the trains are really nice inside. There was more room here than on the airplane!
My cousins and I really liked being able to watch us zoom by everything.
Then we arrived!
We fed ducks,
and then it was time for us to eat. Our first choice for lunch wasn't opened yet (despite their sign saying they should have been), so we decided to eat at Elektra which was very nice.
Please notice my good table manners.
My food was good, but I kept taking from my parents' plates.
Then it was time for another train ride!
I was so excited, I was the very first person on board!
Then others joined me.
We had a nice tour through town and I was very well behaved for the entire almost hour-long trip sitting with my teta Eva and cousins.
Then I crashed!
I took a great nap outside while my cousins played at the park and my parents walked around. When I finally woke up it was time to take the train back to Uherský Brod.
What a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment