Saturday, June 25, 2011

Park Interlude

The other day I was hanging-out in the park behind my babi's house with my cousin Petr.

  
And we were talking and playing and having fun.  We were on the look-out for things to do. 
But sometimes we couldn't agree on what to do.

"Hey!  What are you doing over there?"
"Me?  What are you doing over there?"
I liked the idea of just hanging-out.









 
Of relaxing and taking it easy.

After all, this is a vacation.  
  




So, I pretended I was on the beach and played in the sand.






We took a break to lay down in the shade and in the freshly mowed grass.





After a quick recharge of the batteries, we were off!



We climbed trees...








... and picked-up sticks.








It was such fun we had to stop and wet our whistles!  





I hunted for birds...







...and chased the ones I found!  







I found mom hiding in a tree!  





I went for a quick ride... 









...and then it was time to go.







To cap off our day Petr and I had a jam sesssion before going to bed.  Everyone else had Advil.

No comments:

Post a Comment