Thursday, August 4, 2011

Galax-Three

Remember Galaxie Zlín?  What about here?

Good.  I'm glad you remember it because I went back again.  And this time Babi Jitka, Teta Eva, and my cousins Julie and Petr joined me to help me celebrate my svátek.

So, enjoy some more photos from Galaxie Zlín.

I always like to start with the ball pit.
 










Then I add a little sliding to the mix.




And I keep things interesting by playing with this contraption in the corner.

There was plenty of biking action too.





























There was plenty of sliding going on as well. 
























And we all had a blast upstairs!

















We even enjoyed the view from above.











We had a foosball break so we could cool down.
But we back at it right away.
This is us jumping either just before or just after lunch.
Actually, we may even have food in our mouths right now!





Everyone had so much fun here!
But there was some bad news too.
Grandpa Bruce, I'm sorry.  The batteries in the camera died before I got onto a go-cart with Dad.  

It was awesome.

 
Galaxie Zlín. 
Best.  Place.  Ever.

I don't even care that I was so tired and worn out after three hours of playing that I fell asleep before we even left the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment