Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

While Teta Lenka and her family were gone for a week on vacation I got to spend the week baby-sitting their puppy dogs.



I was reminded that Matilda was just a puppy many, many times during the week.

Annie isn't a puppy though, so we got to play some together.













I was alway excited to see the puppies.

"Puppies!"






"How do I play with the puppy correctly?"




"Gently.
Like this."


"Okay. I think I've got this now."
We even played outside together.



Sometimes I left the dogs at home and walked down the street...









...to feed the neighbor's chickens.






What a bunch of silly cluckers.










I even did "typical boy stuff" - like jump in puddles (much to my mom's dismay).
But, she did buy me the galoshes.




Spotting something new, I stopped to investigate.



What a huge slug!




The outdoors are cool.


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment