Even better - I get to enjoy that time with Jack. After I parked my bike in the garage and took my nap, Jack and I met up for some fun at a near-by park. Both our dads were exhausted because they had tried to stay awake for a football game. My dad didn't make it, but Jack's dad did. Our moms were in good moods though; they had seen a movie earlier that afternoon while we napped.
Anyway, it was great!
I slid...
...we slid!

We swang.
We swung.
...
We played on swings.
We hung out in a pirate ship.
Look at me -
my booty is on the booty!
Jack Attack strikes again!

Okay, so Dad built most of it because I could only reach so high.
It was taller than mom!
For lunch mom and dad had burgers. I had a hot dog. I was like, "Yeah, right," and said my new catch phrase: "Mine." I made the grabbing signal with my fists and my arms outstretched and followed it up with a "peez" (which is my way of saying please.) To be sure I was understood I even rubbed my hands together like I was begging.
It worked and I got my dad's delicious burger.
I slid...
...we slid!
We swang.
We swung.
...
We played on swings.
We hung out in a pirate ship.
Look at me -
my booty is on the booty!
Jack Attack strikes again!
We even found a dinosaur to ride.
It was a great afternoon outside. And a great week too. I can't remember much of what I did because it wasn't documented with photographs, but I know it was a good week. My mom and dad went to work and I went to daycare. Jack goes to my daycare. See my logic there? Like I said, it was a good week.
This weekend was just as good. Yesterday I spent four whole hours outside playing with Jack at his house with him and his cousins. It was awesome. I don't have any picture of that to share with you, so instead, here are some pictures of me at Theta Pond on OSU's campus feeding ducks from a few weeks ago:
I shall feed those ducks there!
I'm an old pro at this. I've been feeding ducks for quite some time now. However, on that day, I just wasn't successful.
Perhaps it had to do with me feeding the ducks an entire slice at a time.
Today started off with just the guys while mom went to play tennis. While she was out we constructed a tower.
Okay, so Dad built most of it because I could only reach so high.
It was taller than mom!
For lunch mom and dad had burgers. I had a hot dog. I was like, "Yeah, right," and said my new catch phrase: "Mine." I made the grabbing signal with my fists and my arms outstretched and followed it up with a "peez" (which is my way of saying please.) To be sure I was understood I even rubbed my hands together like I was begging.
It worked and I got my dad's delicious burger.
No comments:
Post a Comment